Improving Teaching Programme for Teachers and Higher Level Teaching Assistants
(1 half day & 1 full day)
Designed by experienced and successful school leaders this highly effective programme gives teachers and HLTAs a set of skills and strategies to further improve their teaching. For example, it enables them to:
- provide their pupils with the best possible learning experience
- improve standards in their classrooms and schools
- increase their job satisfaction and quality of experience
- work more effectively as active members of their school team
- provides teachers and HLTAs with in-depth coaching, tailored to a self-assessment of their teaching. It provides opportunities to deepen their understanding of high-quality classroom practice and teaching and learning. Participants improve their teaching through facilitated practice, observation of colleagues and working with children
- supports a wider range of teaching activities, including: planning lessons, starter activities, plenary sessions, questioning techniques, engaging in learning, challenging learning, assessment and differentiation strategies
- supports the aims and implementation of school improvement plans and other national agendas.
- forms part of the professional development provision or entitlement for staff development within the school's improvement plan
The programme consists of 3 x 1/2 day and 1 full day facilitated sessions.
This programme is open to all teachers and HLTAs who want to improve their teaching and want to learn how to deliver consistently good lessons matching theory with application.
17th November 9am - 12pm
2nd December 9am - 3pm (lunch provided)
£150 per Delegate
Becky Hughes & Emily Kynaston - Assistant Headteachers at St Peters' School Wem
To book your place on this course please contact
Jeanette at The Learning Centre
Tel: 01939 232292
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org