The Improving Teacher Programme
- This programme supports a wide range of teaching activities, including: planning lessons, starter activities, and plenary sessions, questioning techniques, engaging in learning, challenging learning, assessment and differentiation.
- Provides teachers with the opportunity to deepen their understanding of high quality classroom practice and teaching and learning. Participants develop their teaching through facilitated practice and lesson observations in the host school.
This programme is open to all teachers who want to improve their teaching and deliver consistently good lessons.
Designed by experienced and successful school leaders, this highly effective programme gives teachers a set of skills and strategies to develop and enhance their practice.
For example, it enables them to:
- Provide their pupils with the best possible learning experience
- Improve standards in their schools
- Increase their job satisfaction
- Work more effectively as active members of their school team
Among many benefits, this programme helps school staff consistently deliver good quality lessons that have a measurable impact on pupil performance.
Held over 6 weeks, 4 half days and 1 full day for delegates, plus 1 twilight session for coaches
Becky Hughes & Emily Kynaston – Assistant Headteachers, St Peter’s CE Primary School
Delegate Price: £400.00 including refreshments
||20 October 2014
||Information session for Coaches
||04 November 2014
||11 November 2014
||18 November 2014
||25 November 2014
||09 December 2014
||Light Lunch Provided
To book places, please contact Jeanette Gillott at St Peter’s Learning Centre on